This is why I can’t ever travel light. I carry this around every day, so you can’t really expect me to try anything different on vacation.
Here is what’s inside:
- Wallet with lots of cards I probably don’t need, but I have.
- Glucose meter, complete with strips, poker, spare pump battery, three back up syringes, tissue, and a WHOLE lotta used test strips.
- 2 rolls of glucose tabs – because I hate my Target brand ones, but sometimes I need more low treatments available.
- Cosmetic case with lotion, lip glosses (I’m picky), nail files (yeah I don’t know), anti-bac, and a powder compact.
- Breath mints and one stick of gum
- 2 flash drives (?)
- Hair brush
- Pain killers
- Sun glasses
- Regular glasses
- A pack of fruit snacks
- A Clif Bar
- Two used tissues from previous tests (an improvement… usually there are more)
- A bag of almonds
- My iPod
- My iPad
- Not pictured – my iPhone
- My earbuds… in an Apple case… haha.
A partridge in a pear tree.